Barix Langhorne, Post-op Support Group - 12/21

Laureen S.
on 12/18/11 11:06 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
When: Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Place: Barix Clinics, 280 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne, PA 19047

Hi all,

Hope you are all enjoying the pre-holiday festivities that include shopping, visiting with good friends, co-workers and family.  Please remember to take care of yourselves during this busy time of year and part of that includes getting support on this wonderful life post-surgery!

So with that idea in mind, I, along with others from the support team, as well as one of the nutritionists, will be at Barix on Wednesday, December 21, where we are hoping to see many of you. 

Bring your Wow moments and any WLS topics that you want to hear how others are dealing with and we will be there to share them.  Anyone celebrating a yearly surgiversary, please bring your props if you want so we can celebrate how life is going for you today!

This group supports post-ops and while anyone is welcome to attend, including those who have had their surgies elsewhere, the focus of this group are issues that relate to our journey post-surgery. 

Wishing you all the very best holiday season!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 12/19/11 12:27 am
Laureen,

As much as I want to come that is the night after my concerts at school. I am sure I will be completely drained after they are over. Are we having a first Saturday meeting in January??

Thanks,

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 12/19/11 12:30 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Beth,

Completely understandable, as there is so much activity surrounding the holidays.  First Saturday is January 7th, so unless we get a significant snow event, there will be a meeting.

Enjoy!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views